Go Pavlich

There are lots of AFL players that are great including Matthew Pavlich. The Fremantle Dockers player played his 300th game on Saturday night at Patersons  Stadium. Not only did he play his 300th game, he also kicked his 600th goal. He was the first Fremantle Dockers player to kick 600 goals and the 51st player in AFL/VFL. Matthew Pavlich also has lots of other AFL achievements. The achievement’s are:

• Fremantle Football Club captain (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
  • Doig Medal (2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2011)

Even though I’m an Essendon supporter, I still like Matthew Pavlich.

Who is your favourite player in the AFL?

What other AFL players do you think are really good, who?

2 thoughts on “Go Pavlich

1. Hey Bails,
    Nice blog going on at the moment. My favourite player at the moment would have to be Gary abblet. I love the way he picks the ball up and I love his beautiful goals that he kick.

My favourite player for the Western Bulldogs is Luke Dahlhaus. He is a great example because he is small, but he always goes for the footy, doesn’t matter if they are big or small but he always gets in there.
    From Campbell

2. What a great achievement by Matthew Pavlich. He is a true Docker who has stuck with his team even after Victorian clubs have tried to lure him over here.
    My favourite player in the AFL is Garry Ablett Jnr. He is one of the best players I have seen and I have been following football for over 50yrs.
    As I am a Western Bulldogs supporter my favourite Bulldogs player is Ryan Griffen who is the team captain. I love his dashing run out of the centre and into the forward line.